Do You Belong in the EverTwixt Immersive Storyverse?
- like to read everything from the backs of cereal boxes to cliffhanger serials?
- like to read everywhere from the bus to the bed to the comfiest chair you can find?
- love fairytales from ever popular Cinderella and her Fairy Godmother to obscure Vasalisa and her Baba Yaga?
- never want to say goodbye to your favorite characters?
- love exclusive VIP content?
- love learning secrets no one else knows?
- love when you get an opportunity to influence how a story unfolds?
If this is you, click here to join EverTwixt now.
If you want to know more about the main character, Twist Rhodes, before you decide, try “The Last Maiden” free.
Or just keep reading to see what you’ll find in EverTwixt.
Welcome to EverTwixt
Welcome Wayward Wanderer, you have found a place that most do not see – the hidden home of the ancient witch goddess Baba Yaga.
You may have heard of her — a diluted tale that does her little justice. Once you humans called the witch goddess. You prayed to her to lift her curse on humankind.
You sent her your most promising maidens — maidens raised to prove themselves True, Bold, and Fair to the goddess herself.
But you humans are mortal and your collective memory a frail and fickle thing.
As all maidens failed the goddess’s test, as the curse became familiar, you began to forget why you wanted the curse lifted at all.
You began to think it need not be lifted.
And then you forgot it all together.
A Word of Warning for You
To enter EverTwixt is to learn what you, your mother, and her mother before her, have forgotten. To learn what you have lost to Baba Yaga’s curse.
Do not enter EverTwixt lightly. For piercing the veil will change you forever.
A Word of Advice for You
Before you enter, Wayward Wanderer, gird yourself with knowledge here:
A Word of Encouragement for You
You have nothing to fear…
…as long as you remember the rules…